SPRING 2017 POLO
A Place For Fun, Competitive Polo!
We offer first class facilities as well as the largest crowds in the U.S. with over 30,000 spectators a year. Playing at The Villages Polo Club is a rewarding experience for both the professional and patron participants.
Match Day Information
- All match times are weather permitting
- To confirm match times, visit www.TheVillagesPoloClub.com
- The first match on Fridays are held on Field #3. It is recommended that you bring your own chairs and beverages
- Pets and outside coolers are not permitted in the stadium. Service dogs are permitted
- All tickets are also valid for access to the tailgating area
- Admission is free for all children ages 12 and under
- Tuesday, March 14 & Wednesday, March 15: Polo 101 Class
- Friday, March 17 - Sunday, April 2: 12 Goal ~ Our 12 Goal tournaments will be at 3:00pm on Fridays and 1:00pm on Sundays through April 2
- Friday, April 7 - Sunday, April 30: 8 Goal
- Friday, May 5 - Sunday, May 28: 6 Goal
- Day Passes are available now at all Villages Box Office locations or by clicking the link below
- Tickets are the same price in advance or at the gate. Both cash and credit cards are accepted at the gate
- For the first time ever, we are now offering tent seats for select matches. Tickets are selling fast so buy yours today!
- Upper Stadium: $20 per ticket. Buy 2 and get $5 off!
- North and South End Tents: $20 per ticket
- General Admission: $15 per ticket
- Children ages 12 and under: Free (no ticket required)